SINOMUD Drilling Polymer SUPER POLY is also added to low-solids drilling fluids to increase lubricity, and fluid viscosity, and to improve carrying capacity of air/foam injection fluids. SINOMUD Liquid polymer SUPER POLY will help improve
core recovery, particularly in clays and shales and highly fractured formations. It provides cuttings encapsulation as well as helping to stabilise the formation.
It can be used as a single product, low solids fluid, or it can be combined with SINOMUDbentonite powder Bentonite CX GEL or other polymers such as SINOMUD Viscosifiers CX TROL to form a more robust mud system.
Advantages of SINOMUD clay stabilizer super poly:
Function of SINOMUD Drilling polymer SUPER POLY
- Mixes easily with minimum shear in fresh water
- Provides effective clay and shale stabilization
- Imparts high degree of lubricity
- Breaks down chemically with household bleach (sodium hypochlorite)
- Flocculates non-reactive solids in reserve pit at low concentrations
- Prevents bit balling and balling on stabilizers and bottom hole assemblies by coating and lubricating solids
- Eliminate swelling, bit bailing and sticking , high lubricity
- Control sticky clays and inhibits water sensitive, swelling formations.
- Provide excellent cuttings encapsulation
- Improve wellbore stability, enhances slurry rheological properties
- Can be used as foam stabilizer to enhance self-life in foaming based drilling fluids.
- Dosage:0.5 to 5.0 liters/m³
Appearance:Thick, opaque white liquid