The HERCULES Break Out Tong Machines are portable working units to facilitate the dismantling of Down The Hole Drilling tools and equipment.
Their small sizes make it possible to use the machines in restricted spaces and can be used by even one operator. Their special structures in HARDOX 400 steel makes them extremely sturdy and able to support heavy loads.
Available in four models, the K1 offer a big range of working diameters from 3″ to 12″ with the options of electric motor, gasoline motor, diesel motor and without motor.
The Hercules K1 electric motor is a 380V, 3-phase, 4HP electric motor. It is used in the Ocma Break Out Tongs, a hydraulic tool used to break out concrete slabs and other structures. The K1 electric motor is also available in a gasoline (6HP) and diesel (6HP) version.
The Hercules K1 electric motor is a popular choice for construction and demolition applications due to its durability and reliability. It is also relatively quiet and easy to operate.
The Hercules K1 electric motor is a 380V, 3-phase, 4HP electric motor with the following specifications:
- Output power: 4HP
- Rated voltage: 380V
- Rated current: 9.7A
- Rated speed: 2850rpm
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Protection class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
The Hercules K1 gasoline motor is a valuable asset to any business or organization that relies on industrial equipment. It is a powerful and reliable tool that can help to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled
- Displacement: 163cc
- Bore and stroke: 57mm x 48mm
- Compression ratio: 9:1
- Maximum power: 6HP at 3600rpm
- Maximum torque: 12Nm at 2500rpm
- Starting system: Electric start
- Fuel type: Unleaded gasoline
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 liters
- Lubrication system: Pressure lubrication
- Ignition system: Transistorized CDI
- Cooling system: Air-cooled
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 305mm x 225mm x 340mm
- Weight: 12kg